HOW TO START A DIY SEWING AND CRAFTING FASHION AND ACCESSORIES BLOG
Fashion Hacks! DIY Clothes and Outfit Ideas, Pattern-Making, DIY Accessories the highest trending blog niche of 2019!
Let me show you how to make your love of DIY Sewing and Craft into a money making blog.
Hello and welcome, blogging is a wonderful meaningful craft of its own.
Blogging provides satisfaction, purpose and direction. An every growing audience and community of like-minded people from all around the planet. Plus a means to create, connect and ‘something to do’ that its’ housework or your daily grind.
Did you know that blogging about sewing and crafting has a significant advantage thanks to Pinterest?
Sewing and crafting are the most searched topics on Pinterest. Pinterest provides 90-95% of most bloggers traffic (that is all types of blogs). So if you are thinking about starting a blog about sewing and or crafting I suggest you are already having a winning idea.
Do you have a name for your new blog? Yes? How do you make that name appear in www.yourname.com?
Start a blog in 30 minutes. I am confident even someone with no blogging experience can do it in 30 minutes.
In need of some sewing and Craft Blog Ideas:
- Make your own patterns
- Sewing for beginners
- Sewing kids clothes
- A sewing project a week
- How I learned to… (sew) people love a blogging journey
- Sewing for fun
- Homemade gifts
Once you have a name and a domain you need to park it – this means you need a platform a place (street, suburb, city) if you like to put your domain name (your house). I suggest you Choose the best blogging platform for your new blog – read here.
10 Sewing And Craft Blogs To Inspire You:
- Sewrella – Ashleigh a crochet designer, crafter runs this stunning blog. Her blog inspires readers to make and create crafts for their home. She also has tips on how to start a crafting blog. Sewrella’s YouTube channel has lots of DIY craft.
- Paper Stitch Blog –
- Sew Mama Sew – Started in 2005 is a community of sewing and craft bloggers. Open for new contributions its a great opportunity to connect with like-minded crafters and sewers.
- Felt With Love Designs – Adorable felt creatures handmade and sewn. Free patterns, kids clothes, toys, tips, holidays projects and more. So much cute felting you can spend hours looking.
- Schnitzel And Boo – Kristi is a sewist, crafter, pattern maker, quilter and toy maker. She has been sewing literally all her life – with childhood memories of sewing with her mum. She runs a fun, full of energy and enthusiasm blog – jam-packed with sewing and craft idea, inspiration and how-to.
- The Stitching Scientist – Remona is a craft your own life enthusiast. A single mum making a living from being a scientist and her crafting passion blogging on her weekends! Her blog features DIY sewing tutorials – from sewing your own gifts, yoga mats, dressmaking, bags and plenty more. She makes money on her blog through Google Ads and her online craft shop.
- Maddie Made This – Is a run by stylish Maddie a millennial who takes you on a journey through her handmade wardrobe. She believes in living a sustainable and eco-conscious fashion. Maddie is a member of Project #SewMyStyle. She offers plenty of starting a sewing blog help.
- Heart Handmade – Craft and positivity, Claire is your perfect blogger friend. Full of fun and energy ready to motivate you to create something special for your home and friends. Her blog is full of planning and home organization too.
- Hello Hydrangea – An absolute favourite of mine! Lindsey makes me want to weave! Her incredible works of art, her stunning studio – her! I love this weaving and crafting blog so much.
- Quilting Is My Therapy – The Midnight Quilt Show’s Anglea Waters blog. If you don’t know what I am talking about then please check out her YouTube channel ‘The Midnight Quilt Show’. I am so excited for you, this is a gem. I adore her on every crafting and personal level.
Want even more sewing and craft inspiration?