MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITH A FASHION OR LIFESTYLE BLOG
Underwhelmed by your job? Are you looking to start a hobby to be your creative outlet? To make money on the side? Create a part-time business that might actually become your career?
If you are interested in learning how to make extra money start here – How to start a blog in 30 minutes
The potential to make more money and work less is a genuine achievable goal.
What making money online means for you:
- Piece of mind
- Time to live, breathe and be
- You make money on your own terms
- Work when it suits you – on your schedule, your hours
- Work from home, work from anywhere, work and travel
- Be your own boss
10 Fashion & Lifestyle Bloggers Earning more than $40,000 a Month Online.
- Tuula – Jessica Stein is a fashion & travel blogger who’s blog documents her romantic and family visits to an incredible list of destinations. She monetizes her blog through fashion affiliate marketing, advertising and collaborations.
- Helena Bordon – Brazilian blogger who writes about fashion weeks, beauty, style news and travel. She runs an online fashion store, is a model and street style legend.
- BryanBoy – Philipino fashion blogger who has been a strong player on the global fashion scene for well over a decade. One of the original fashion bloggers he is now a highly sort after fashion commodity.
- Song of Style – Fashion, beauty, travel and lifestyle blogger – Aimee is her own style and I love her for it. She stands out for all the right reasons in the world of fashion bloggers. Dior made her a personalized tote with ‘Aimee’ embroidered on the side – get my drift Lots of inspiration blog posts, stylish blog graphic design and heaps personality.
- Girl meets glam – Is Julia Engel you will either want to be Julia or have her as your best friend. She is as real as a blogger gets and expertly makes reading her blog fun and more-ish. You feel like you really get to know her and want to know her. She blogs about style, beauty, travel and fashion. Julia has been blogging since 2011 and has a lot to offer in the way of fashion and lifestyle bloggers.
- Sincerely Jules – Jules makes blogging look easy and effortless. We know better but she pulls this off in a seamless blog full of fashion, style and lifestyles edits, blog posts, affiliate products and collaborations.
- Gary Pepper Girl – Aka Aussie Nicole Warne is intriguing. One of fashion blogging’s pioneers she has made blogging an artform. Her photography, styling and layouts are Vogue standard. I can say that as I have worked at Vogue for many years.
- Atlantic Pacific – Blair is a street style star and clever entrepreneur she realised early in 2010 the shape the online world was taking and started blogging early. Making a very comfortable sum of money from brand collaborations and affiliate marketing.
- Amlul – Gala is an elite fashion blogger in both style, composition, composure and content. She creates captivating and current styles news. Gala carries her own personal style in a manner that is both elegant, classy and coveted.
- Neginmirsalehi – Is Dutch blogger Negin a model who blogs about fashion, beauty and lifestyle. She makes looking fabulous look easy. Beautiful blog photography and plenty of interesting blogging content.
5 Working Girl Fashion & Lifestyle Bloggers Start A Fashion Blog Loves Right Now
- The Most Creative Working Girl Style – Memorandum
Fashion savvy and clever styling for New York based Mary Orton. Unique ways to wear the lastest street trends for the office.
- Best Working Girl Outfits – 9to5chic
Stylish and achievable working girl inspirational outfit ideas. Anh creates her blog centred around; how to look chic 9 to 5.
- Favourite Girly Working Girl Blog – Extra Petite
As the name describes Jean does include other petite orientated outfit style solutions. Her ‘outfit by occasions’ workwear section has plenty of ideas. She includes working girl lifestyle topics beauty, cooking and travel for a highly comprehensive blog.
- Best High-Street Style Working Girl Blog – She Goes Wear
Dorothy cleverly makes a high street fashion budget luxury designer. Her expert style tips help readers to create workwear looks that are stylish and classic.
- Best Minimalist Working Girl Style – Harper and Harley
Sara is one of Australia’s most successful fashion and lifestyle bloggers. Her signature minimalist workwear style has made her famous. She also runs the online store The Undone which focuses on minimalist fashion solutions.
Fashion, beauty and lifestyle blogging inspiration is always jam-packed on these sites:
Please share this post with friends who might be interested.